Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello,

Today I’m going to talk about object oriented programming and recursion. First of all I don’t really get the definition of object-oriented programming. I believe that it means that certain objects may have values and attributes that give the programmer a control over the specified object. I wonder what non oriented object programming would be. In any case, I believe that I should work on grasping the idea behind the latter by asking a TA  or just popping into the help center.


Recursion on the other hand is simply so hard to grasp. I can’t stop but thinking iteratively concerning the way I code. I The way I see it and have researched about the latter is that I leave recursion do what its supposed to do, and simply find a base case. To elaborate what I mean is that recursion works best on structures that are comprised of similar structures such as fractals. So in reality finding the base case where nothing recursive is returned is the trickiest part, but for the recursive part of the code I believe one should simply have a leap of faith concerning the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment